This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|, - Hong Kong
$600,000.00 - $650,000.00 - Hong Kong Dollar - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
A international financial services provider based in the Middle East
- This role is responsible for the general accounting of the business including preparing the monthly financial statements in accordance with agreed accounting principles and SFC requirements. Manage a small team and work closely with Finance team in head-office to ensure smooth running of the Asia business.
- Manage a wide range of accounting duties which includes full sets of accounting such as P/L, balance sheets, cash flow statements and FRR
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing process is followed through
- Develop, implement and supervise to ensure financial control procedures are in place and streamline processes to increase efficiency
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Support the budgeting and reforecasting process as required
- Liaise with banks regarding financial transactions and with both internal and external auditors on finance related matters
- Responsible for corporate filing and tax filing in relation to the company
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance related subject
- Qualified accountant and member of accredited accounting professional bodies e.g. ACCA, CPA preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of accounting experience, preferably from financial institution or audit firm
- Advanced excel skills essential
- Demonstrate high personal and professional integrity
- Ability to communicate in English and Chinese
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree