|New Bedford, Massachusetts - United States
$20.00 - $25.00 - US Dollars - Hourly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Diesel Mechanic - up to $52,000/year – Seeking Military Veteran
We are an industry-leading manufacturing company that installs large signs for large clients throughout the Boston metro area including Reebok, The Boston Garden, CVS, and Dunkin Donuts.
We’re looking for a top-notch diesel mechanic to maintain our fleet our 12 diesel trucks.
Are you an exceptional diesel mechanic eager for an exciting new career opportunity?
If so, we want to hear from you! One of our hiring managers will then contact you within 48 hours for a possible interview.
Compensation for Diesel Mechanic
- Up to $52,000 (based on pay range $20-$25/hr)
- Full Medical Benefits
- Paid holidays/paid time off (sick, personal, vacation)
- 401K Retirement Plan
Why Join Us As Our Diesel Mechanic
- You’ll lead our maintenance department and have a lot of responsibility.
- Fast growing company with planned expansion — we need leaders who want exciting career opportunities.
- Great corporate culture — we’ve got an excellent group of hard-working and talented team members.
- Many of the employees have employed for 20+ years...a great sign that they take care of their crew.
- Family-owned company that truly cares about its employees.
What You’ll Do As Our Diesel Mechanic
- Manage a fleet of 12 diesel trucks.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair problems to keep the fleet on the road.
- Perform preventative maintenance and truck repairs.
Requirements For Our Diesel Mechanic
- 4+ years experience as a diesel mechanic.
- Experience with booms, cranes, and hydraulics.
- Proficient with to troubleshooting software to diagnose problems.
- Proven track record of success.
- Confidence and a can-do attitude.
- Eager to build your career and earn more pay and responsibility.
- Based near Freetown, Massachusetts
- 60 miles south of Boston (near the foot of Cape Cod)
- We were founded 80 years ago.
- 4th generation family-owned company with 70 employees.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Apply today! Our hiring manager, Alysia Huffman, will be in touch with you to discuss next steps and schedule a potential interview.
Military Veterans encouraged to apply; however, this position is open to everyone.