This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Milk Quality Administrator (KH-6523)|
|Job Location:||Greenwood, Indiana - United States|
|Salary:||$60,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Year End Bonus + Cell Phone + computer + Paid Vacation + Relocation Assistance + Sick Leave + Travel Expenses + Vehicle|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is representing a Dairy Production company in Indiana searching for a Milk Quality Administrator. Individual will be responsible for improving and maintaining product efficiency, visiting multiple dairies to make sure client's milk quality is in top performance, using correct chemical levels, check systems, milk prep procedures, etc. Looking for someone with previous experience with milk quality (i.e. Dealership, Parlor or Herd Manager), and a dairy background. Other duties will include monitoring machine operation and efficiency, making needed repairs, monitoring operation, product quality, and making needed adjustments. Qualified individual will need to develop and implement wash and maintenance protocols, compliance, and preventative maintenance.
- Degree in Dairy Science or Food Science preferred
- Understanding of Milk Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of Milk handling equipment and maintenance
- Experience with Food Plant maintenance and sanitary chemical experience
- HACCP background beneficial
- Supervisory experience of a technician team beneficial
- Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal)
- Self-Directed/Performance-based focus