This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Network Security Support Engineer|
|Job Location:||Greensboro, North Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||$45,000.00 - $55,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Growing client in Greensboro has multiple upcoming openings for Network/Security Support Engineers in the cybersecurity space. Positions are slated for May/June time frame. Shift is 11am-8pm, M-F. Salary range is up to $55K depending on experience. Candidates must be local to the Greensboro area or have a compelling reason to move here.
The Engineer interacts with customers and end-users to provide information and assistance with firewall change requests, to address networking/security support questions, and to troubleshoot or upgrade services, through the web and by telephone.
- 3 years experience with IP network technologies. Demonstrates understanding of TCP/IP, IPv4 addressing and subnets.
- Sonicwall SNSA certification preferred (company will help with training)
- Fortinet NSE4 certification preferred (company will help with training)
- Experience in the telecom industry is a plus.
- Cisco CCNA / Network+ and/or Security+/ Security vendor-specific certification is a plus.