This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Field Application Engineer for NFV|
|Job Location:||Santa Clara, California - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our client is a world leader in research and development in the area of SDN (Software Defined Network), NFV (Network Function Virtualization). Their customers are network service providers and enterprises who are migrating or augmenting their networks through SDN and NFV.
As demand for thier products and services continues to grow, we are looking for the brightest and sharpest minds to help meet this demand. We are currently seeking a a field application engineer (FAE) for our NFV solutions. This is a FAE position within the Sales and Marketing department responsible for customer solution analysis, field deployment and support of netElastic Systems’ SDN/NFV networking solutions for IP service providers and enterprises.
· Subject matter expert for SDN/NFV technology solutions with ability to understand customer requirements and advise customers with system solutions utilizing netElastic’s NFV software define network solutions.
· Advise development teams, sales management team and other groups within netElastic Systems regarding customer requirements and contribute to roadmap definitions. Assist in defining, formulating software product strategy for NFV solutions by driving back customer requirements
· Build strong and influential technical relationships with customers in order to secure commitment.
· Bridge collaborative discussions between design teams and our customers.
· Travel up to 20% to customer meetings, partner meetings and remote development facilities
• 5+ years of experience in supporting networking products (Cisco, Juniper, etc), especially in the area of access and edge routing products.
• Active CCIE certification
• Expertise in networking technology and specifically related to SDN/NFV
• Familiarity with IP service provider and enterprise networking architecture. Understand service provider and enterprise networking needs.
• Good understanding of virtualization and associated solution platforms, OpenStack, VMware, KVM, SDN/NFV
• BS/MS Engineering or Computer Science
University - Master's Degree