Digital Media Director
|San Francisco, California - United States
$130,000.00 - $230,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Unique opportunity for a dynamic, digital media leader to drive the building the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. Will develop integrated marketing strategies across business lines leveraging deep insights and analytics.
As part of theMedia and Retail Channels team, the individual will lead digital media strategy and execution to drive business results.
The scope of this role includes leading a team in the development and execution of digital paid media strategies and tactics with the focus of driving acquisition and sales for existing product lines and new products
The position will lead a team that manages digital media across multiple digital channels including display advertising, mobile advertising, paid social, SEM and more.
- Lead team in development of insightful, strategic and effective digital media plans that are focused on achieving performance KPI’s.
- Work cross-functionally to develop, implement, and execute acquisition marketing strategies.
- Account for achieving annual sales plan for assigned businesses.
- Develop strategic learning agenda that identify new opportunities to leverage paid media to drive acquisition growth, engagement, and conversion.
- Pilot new digital advertising capabilities that drive acquisition.
- Partner with external agencies and internal insights and analytic teams to leverage data and insights to inform media planning, areas for improvement, optimization and future testing – all aligned against KPIs.
- Review and assess competitive and external landscape to constantly stay abreast of digital media innovations, best practices and emerging technologies to improve performance as needed.
- Identify and champion advancement of digital media capabilities to support growing digital advertising agenda.
- Lead team in managing campaign development process across all digital advertising tactics to ensure campaigns are successfully implemented.
- Drive creative development, campaign execution and optimization for digital media campaigns in partnership with internal partners and external partners.
- Prepare management presentations and dashboards to gain alignment on media strategy, share out insights and performance.
- Manage multi-million dollar media budget including planning and forecasting.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: marketing, digital marketing, digital platforms, or social media
- 4+ years of leadership experience - managing teams
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
- B2C digital marketing expertise required
- Programmatic buying method experience required
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree