This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||AVP Transformation Engagement|
|Job Location:||Chennai, Tamil Nadu - India|
|Salary:||$2,000,000.00 - $3,000,000.00 - Indian Rupee - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Our client is a leading IT services player, focussed on the Banking Industry
With a dedicated offshore delivery and research center in Chennai, India., their 1200+ software development life cycle professionals operate across centers in UK, US, Europe, Middle East and APAC and provide services to more than 50 financial services organisations across the globe.
We are looking for YOU to spearhead the Transformation Engagement activities, and expect you to
• Understand the overall technology stack of the client, and the tech road map for the next 18-24 months
• Understand client pain points within and around T24
• Provide and validate solutions on all aspects of T24 QA /QE in the context of Upgrades, Transformations and BAU
• Meet Clients on regular basis to identify new opportunities
• Should be capable of doing workshops with clients to solicit solution expectations
• Build relationships, uncover dependencies and influence stakeholders
• Assist the cluster in recruiting talent and mentoring the cluster team
The ideal person we are looking for, will have hands-on T24 QA experience for 6+ years in last 8 years
• Managed at least 2-3 end to end T24 QA upgrade / transformation engagement
• Solutioning – defense experience for upgrade / transformation projects
• Proven experience in interacting with CXO level on a regular basis.
• Proven credits in Step change initiatives / Asset / Accelerator creations
• Strong Technical delivery grounding – with demonstrated delivery experience in some of both, technical and non-technical
• Open to Short and frequent travel
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree