IT Project Manager
|Hollywood, Florida - United States
$110,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|7% Bonus Structure
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
IT Project Manager
Salary: $115K + 7% Bonus
The Project Manager is accountable for the successful management of information technology projects, together with enhancements to existing systems and applications within IT Operations. The position’s responsibilities include ensuring proper and timely control and dissemination of all necessary supporting documentation including budgets, project plans, and vendor information in a manner conducive to proper project implementation and successful completion. The position requires the ability to actively engage, coordinate, and manage both clients and Information Technology resources to ensure successful project implementation.
- -Oversee implementation and execution of Service Now platform following ITIL Standards:
- Following the IT Vision and Direction, create usage reports
- Ensure data in Service Now platform is accurate
- Quality assurance of the Service Now process
- Build automation to follow IT processes
- -Coordinate with properties to ensure utilization and development of standards within Service Now platform.
- -Communicate with business customers to ensure access to IT services is efficient and tools are useful.
- -Oversee implementation and development of IT Assets system.
- -Logistics management for IT equipment deployments.
- -Manage deployment of Solar Winds, create monitoring views and ensure accuracy.
- -Coordinate between disciplines within IT to complete root cause analysis process.
- -Lead project manager for IT Operational projects.
- -Quality assurance for IT SLA’s.
- -Oversee the development of IT Risk management plans.
- -Develop, coordinate and manage projects from planning through implementatio.
- -Does periodic presentations of current status and progress reports for management review.
- -Works closely with functional managers, operational staff, vendors and suppliers on technology requirements for the projects.
- -Prepares and compiles all project requirements, scheduling, budgeting and implementation timelines.
- -Approves project plans and to ensure projects are aligned with standards and IT strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience, PMI certification a plus.
- 8-10 years related experience – with the ability to demonstrate at least 3 years of first hand high level experience in information technology related project management or similar experience.
- (Education Requirement/Goal) ITIL V3 Intermediate level certification.
- (Education Requirement) Minimum Project+ certification.
- Working knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile methods.
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with a diverse range of people, which includes the upper levels of corporate management.
- Self-sufficient, requiring limited supervision over job knowledge, expectations and successful project completion.
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools and Visio – required.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more aspects of the business, e.g. gaming, hotel operations, personnel procedures, financial controls, etc.