Client Technology Manager
|London, Greater London - United Kingdom
$70,000.00 - $75,000.00 - UK Pound Sterling - Yearly
The compensation is in Pounds
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Client Technology Manager - London
This client offers competitive salaries and our generous benefits package includes health and dental insurance at great employee rates, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid time off and holidays and performance incentives. Come work for the leader in cutting edge technology and see for yourself how we value our clients and employees alike.
Manages Client Site Technology
- Responsible for the build-out, support, on-going maintenance and upgrades of the entire client infrastructure(s) including on premise and cloud based solutions.
- Acts as technical escalation for engineers
- Acts as technical Project Manager for new and existing client projects
- Identifies areas to improve clients’ technical environment and partners with CRMs to make recommendations to the clients
- Reviews and contributes to improving new process, procedures or new product roll outs
- Both hands on and hands off support and maintenance includes but is not limited to Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix XenApp/Server/Desktop, RSA, as well as Cisco switches, Cisco firewalls, SAN & NAS technologies, VMWare.
- Participates in Global Technology meetings with peers.
- Participates in developing and maintaining ECI Standards.
- Produces reports and reviews engineer utilization numbers each week
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, Active Directory and Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008
- Familiar with hosted and cloud based architectures.
- Citrix Metaframe 4.5 through XenApp 6.0
- Enterprise and Hosted Spam filtering technologies.
- Strong Understanding of networking concepts, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls
- Deploying Enterprise level networks with Cisco ASA firewalls, and Catalyst switches
- Dell PowerEdge and HP Proliant server configuration and deployment
- Data Backup and Recovery with Symantec Backup Exec or similar enterprise backup software
- Symantec Antivirus or similar Enterprise Antivirus software
- Experience with Linux or Solaris
- Scripting knowledge (PowerShell, VB, Batch, WSH)
- Familiar with Storage Area Networks (Netapp, EMC) and Virtualization (VMWare, XenServer Hyper-V)
Role Competency Requirements:
- Technical Skills
- Understands specialty equipment
- Keep knowledge up-to-date
- Is a technical resource for others
- Follows technology practices and standards
- Decision Making/Judgment
- Recognizes problems and responds
- Systematically gathers information
- Sorts through complex issues
- Seeks input from others
- Addresses root cause of issues
- Makes timely decisions
- Can make difficult decisions
- Uses consensus when possible
- Negotiates effectively
- BA/BS degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent field and/or 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of end user support
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to provide complex problem-solving
- Capable of Multitasking in a high pace environment, effectively and efficiently
- Exceptional customer service orientation
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree