|Title:||Inhalation Toxicologist Study Director|
|Job Location:||Montréal, Quebec - Canada|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||health benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Position: 2655 Inhalation Toxicology Study Director Montreal
Rapidly growing GLP preclinical research organization is looking for an experienced Inhalation Toxicology Study Director. working with small animals.
Join the exciting clinical trial industry, working in a family-type atmosphere, advancing drug development and clinical research.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing and preparing inhalation toxicology study plans, reports, and other related documents, ensuring compliance with SOPs..
- Ensuring studies are coordinated with the section leaders' time tables.
- Helping, mentoring inhalation technicians,
- Interpreting and reporting study data.
- Interacting with sponsor companies, consultants and PIs as related to studies.
- Client visits and toxicology meetings.
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate regulatory bodies (FDA, HPB, EPA, OECD).
- Keeping up to date re technology / science.
- Environmental safety.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in biology / related plus at least 3 years working as an inhalation toxicology study director under GLP.
- Background working with variety of small animals.
- Strong English, French communication skills.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, analytical, report writing, leadership, and client facing skills
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree