IT Audit Manager
|Memphis, Tennessee - United States
$85,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
IT Audit Manager
Responsible for the management of staff and portfolio of audit assignments to ensure that all business and technology risks are anticipated, identified, recognized, and appropriately managed in alignment with the departmental audit plan and initiatives.
Duties of the IT Audit Manager:
- Lead multiple projects and communicate suitably with identified stakeholders within Internal Audit and management.
- Consult with internal partners in developing action plans to resolve control issues or risks and handles the resolution of high-risk issues with management.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of audit assignments to ensure that all business and technology risks are anticipated, recognized, and appropriately managed in alignment with the departmental audit plan and initiatives.
- Performs risk assessments and develops a quarterly audit plan.
- Oversees and delivers audits of business, Information Technology (I.T.) Risk and Information Security processes and major business and/or IT projects to ensure compliance with company policy, procedural efficiency and accuracy in accordance with the audit plan.
- Review or prepares reports of audit findings for business managers and proposes recommendations for improvements as required.
- Participates consultatively in employing changes to the extent possible.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) with managerial responsibilities over aspects of large-scale, most complex, or high-profile audits.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- IT Risk Management’s assessments processes (Security, Vendor, and Risk Assessments)
- IT application control concepts (application processing controls, system reconciliations, matching, workflows, etc.)
- Information Security frameworks (ISO 27001, Information Security Forum Standard of Good Practice and NIST standards)
- COBIT principles, Sarbanes-Oxley
- Minimum of 10 (ten) years’ experience in IT audit; public accounting experience preferred
- 6 (six) or more years’ experience working in technology or security operations preferred
- 5 (five) or more years’ supervisory experience preferred
- CISA, CISM or CISSP designation(s) strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or information technology
- Capacity to complete risk-based audits of company departments and functions with investigative thoroughness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presenting, listening and interviewing
- Competent knowledge of IT and Information Security operations, policies, and procedures
- Competent knowledge of generally accepted audit standards and Corporate Internal Audit standards
- IT general controls (security, change management, disaster backup recovery, data center, infrastructure, etc.)
- IT governance processes (IT Policies and Standards, ITIL)
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree