This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Chief Financial Officer (19-930237)|
|Job Location:||Mansfield, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||$130,000.00 - $180,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||annual bonus program & great ESOP|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Join a growing and respected bank as their new Chief Financial Officer. The Chief Financial Officer will be responsible for the financial operations of this strong and growing community bank involved in unique and progressive business lines including FinTech. This bank is surrounded by several great communities in Ohio with many branches in the area. A major metropolis is a short distance away where you will find restaurants, concert venues, amusement parks, and major sports teams.
- Oversees budgets, purchasing, financial reports, investments, ALM, G/L and other financial aspects of the bank
- Provides financial strategies and leadership for the organization
- Works alongside the Asset and Liability team to manage interest rate risks
- Determines profit increasing strategies and alternatives to optimize the bank’s success
- CPA is strongly preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field is required
- 8+ years in a financial leadership role
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree