This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Milwaukee, Wisconsin - United States
|$60,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|Employer Will Recruit From:
Growing manufacturing/retail company is looking for a financial analyst to join their team. Great company, competitive pay, room to advance within the organization and much more!
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make a significant impact immediately. Enjoy a competitive salary and generous benefits that include offers of Health, Dental, Vision, Life, STD and LTD insurance, 401K (with employer match), vacation, and holidays.
• Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends and recommending actions to management
• Partner with business managers to provide analytical support; help identify leading indicators and reporting capabilities to drive actionable results
• Maintain a high-level understanding of standard cost structure and the relationship to price. Help identify areas for cost-savings and efficiencies
• Travel up to 25% to other sites as well as potential sales and customer meetings
• Analyze sales data and trends and develop processes for tracking results. Play a key role in the development of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
• Maintain all customer master data and item master files; bid files, quote letters and customer correspondence
• Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages for executive team review of business performance, including variance analysis and forecasting to identify risks and opportunities
• Manage the creation and execution of dashboards and other ad hoc reporting based on changing business needs
• Utilize outside research groups and related firms to gather market segment share information on a variety of products. Transform the data into meaningful presentations aligned with the business needs
• Serve as a liaison between the business unit and the corporate accounting and finance functions
• Drive continuous process improvements and best practices to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the business unit reporting
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
• 5 to 6 years of experience with demonstrated success in managing complex financial systems; experience in operations or manufacturing environment a plus
• Must possess intellectual curiosity and a desire to work in a fast-paced organization on diverse and challenging projects
• Extensive knowledge of business modeling and an understanding of how businesses operate and utilize information
• Strong quantitative acumen with the ability to clearly present financial, operational, and market information
• Strong analytical problem-solving capabilities. Strategic thinker. Displays sound judgment and decision-making
• Advanced computer skills including MS Office (emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, & Word)
• Ability to extract and manipulate large quantities of data from an ERP system and data warehouse/cube structure
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.