Manufacturing Plant Manager
|Houston, Texas - United States
$60,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Manufacturing Plant Manager Houston / Pasadena
Need someone who can eficiently run the manufacturing process and general operations in the plant employing effective operation procedures, adequate use of resources, selection of qualified personnel, and effective communication with other departments such as quality control, logistics, and administration.
- Manage daily operations of plant facility to meet the commercial needs of the organization
- Set production improvement goals and strive for continuous attainment of those
- Ensure safety and efficiency of the plant facility
- Test and monitor plant processes
- Remain in compliance with facility ISO standards and all HSE guidelines
- Prepare, analyze and issue daily production and performance reports to the CEO
- Maintain all plant operation and safety records
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Control costs to achieve company budget goals
- Purchases all necessary equipment, supplies, and materials for the plant according to the established Purchase Process (at least 3
- quotes, negotiation to reduce cost as much as possible, etc.).
- Develop and implement a comprehensive shop floor organization, preventative maintenance & cleaning program with weekly, monthly &
- annual goals.
- • Coordinate plant activities with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and costeffective manner.
- Implement cost effective systems of control over operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
- Control and minimize labor overtime and repair expenses.
- Establish and continuously improve the costs of production in collaboration with the Administration department.
- Maintain existing plant facilities (including the exterior grounds) and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and
- equipment when necessary.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to production personnel to accomplish the company goals & objectives
Skills and Qualifications: Minimum Job Requirements
- Assoc. Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred
- 5+ years’ plant operations experience
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for operating plants
- Able to lead root cause analysis investigations
- Proficient with MS Office
- Able to explain training material to our operating staff
- Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills