This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
Operations Inventory - Planning Manager
|Purcellville, Virginia - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Client is actively hiring
- Great company known for market leadership and innovation
- Excellent salary
- Strong bonus compensation
- Top bebfits package
- Excellent career growth trajectory
- As a Hands-On Supply Chain Manager, you will support a team of professionals responsible for the following departments:
- Inventory Control
- Production Scheduling
- Raw Materials Procurement
- Continuous Improvement
- Lead and develop employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution.
- This includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
- Must have a four-year degree
- A minimum of six years’ experience in a high-speed, high-volume manufacturing plant.
- Expertise in ERP/MRP systems - JD Edwards preferred.
- Any implementation experience is a plus.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree