Senior Enterprise Risk Analyst
|Charlotte, North Carolina - United States
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Overview & Summary -
The employee will be responsible for supporting the Enterprise Risk Director by ensuring the Bank’s risk activities are suitably and properly communicated, aligned and connected to risk policies and limits, risk appetite as established by the bank's executive managment. Contribute in a coordinate effort to the communication of risk governance activities among the market, liquidity credit, operational and/or regulatory platforms.
The employee will collaborate to certify internal and external communications are consistent with the Enterprise Risk Management agenda and risk appetites and tolerances.
- Coordinate with regulatory and compliance counterparts to share best practices and practices to sustain a competitive advantage for the bank and meet regulatory requirements.
- Contribute in the development and delivery of specialized internal training on the communication method for risk governance and applicable reporting.
- Coordinate to analyze regulatory developments and aid to determine which risk governance parts of the bank might be affected by new regulatory initiatives.
- Prepare various regulatory reports with input from risk managers for proposal to the appropriate regulatory body.
- Provide backing for the communication approach related with risk governance activities.
- Responsible for data validation and the effective challenge of quantitative information provided in responses for internal and regulatory communications.
- Synchronize with risk managers on the compilation of risk information related with periodic regulatory reviews and ad-hoc risk governance presentation energies.
- Preserve an organized, centralized and easy to access repository where risk governance communication resources are warehoused and archived accordingly.
- Prepare and uphold procedures surrounding the communication method associated with risk governance activities.
- Collaborate with risk managers in the assembling of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Assist in monitoring the process to reply to regulator requests ensuing quality control across the risk disciplines.
Required Education & Skills -
- Ability to work on numerous projects at once all while regularly prioritizing key deliverables
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance or similar field
- Graduate degree or industry certifications strongly preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree