This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Job Location:||Buffalo, New York - United States|
|Salary:||$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Senior Business Analyst
The Sr Business Analyst supports the entire organization with data analysis, creation of reports and consults on business challenges to then capture, retrieve, organize and analyze data. The majority of time will be spent supporting the Sales, Marketing and Finance teams. The Sr Business Analyst will also work heavily on the ecommerce side of the business.
· Produce Monthly Sales and Marketing reports working with Sales Operations, IT and Finance to gather, organize, formalize, analyze and perform data integrity check.
o Maintain and own all reporting in Power BI
o Complete monthly Operating Review not in Power BI & organize into a PowerPoint presentation
o Support range of “ad hoc” reporting needs
· Manage project plan for data integration of all new acquisitions and prepare monthly reports for all new companies/product lines
· Develop Commercial (sales and marketing analysis) portion of Operating Business Review for Europe, Canadian Regions
· Business, Market and Customer Analysis of CRM generated data for reporting and identifying areas of business, sales improvements
· Determine proper customer and market segmentation coding for all new customers and implement
· Gather, organize and analyze financial, marketing data from internal ERP, other data sources and external databases for quarterly business review
· Planning and coordination of monthly Sales and Marketing team meetings in preparation for Business Operating Review for North America
· Review and validation of data integrity for all Caplugs entities.
· Support planning of annual strategy development with reporting, analysis, sales targets, coordination of product management plans
· Support the Sales Team, Market Managers, Senior Vice President of Marketing, the Sales Operations Manager, the Director of Marketing Communications and Global Pricing Manager with data retrieval, report creation and analysis of data beyond the monthly/quarterly/annual needs.
· Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, quality, information systems and operations on a variety of initiatives
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance or Business
4+ years related work experience
Strong MS Excel, SQL and Power BI skills required.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree