|Title:||Manager - Maintenance & Reliability|
|Job Location:||Ridgecrest, California - United States|
|Salary:||$140,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||plus target bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Our client is looking for qualified candidates for the position of Manager–Maintenance and Reliability. The Maintenance and Reliability Manager will ensure the safe and reliable operation of three continuous process manufacturing plants, two thermal/power cogeneration plants and material handling and packaging operation by developing, coordinating and implementing all maintenance activities. The Maintenance Manager works with the plant operating staff to assure plant facilities and equipment are maintained in a safe and efficient operating condition at all times. Responsibilities include direct supervision of 8-12 supervisors and indirect supervision of over 180 employees. This person will report directly to the VP-Operations. Compliance with applicable State and Federal Regulations related to safety and environment is an important part of this position.
Responsible for preventive, routine and emergency maintenance repairs, and/or replacement of plant equipment to ensure optimal equipment availability.
Set direction for maintenance organization and build organizational capability.
Deploy continuous improvement methodologies to enhance the longevity and optimize the performance and availability of Company’s equipment and facilities.
Responsible for the development and implementation of a reliability-centered maintenance strategy.
Provide engineering and maintenance expertise in incident investigations, analyzing data (performance, cost, SHE compliance) and day-to-day manufacturing assistance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering with relevant maintenance experience. (Non-degreed candidates with greater than 15 years of equivalent experience with a strong maintenance and operations background will be considered.)
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment; heavy industry preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance supervision, including supervising both hourly and salaried employees
- Credible exposure to Lean Six Sigma preferred.
- Continuous process manufacturing experience highly desired.
This person must have solid experience with a broad spectrum of maintenance disciplines, including preventative and predictive maintenance. The candidate should have solid computer skills including a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. Strong analytical, verbal, writing and presentation skills are required. Budgeting experience preferred.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.