This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Maintenance Supervisor - 2nd Shift - PLC and Robotics and Electronics Diagnostics|
|Job Location:||Arlington, Texas - United States|
|Salary:||$55,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Over Time Pay|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Our client is a large World Class Tier I automotive supplier with over 20,000 employees. This successful company is in the process of filling a Maintenance Supervisor position for their 3rd shift. The successful candidate will have 3 to 8 years experience working as Maintenance Supervisor within a high paced manufacturing or Tier I automotive manufacturing environment.
· Coordinate and supervise daily, weekly and monthly activities for both shift maintenance personnel
· Communicates directly with the operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
· Communicates directly with Quality Department to ensure effective participation by the maintenance technicians in the implementation of QA policies and procedures.
· Implements programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
· Assists with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions.
· Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians.
· Maintains and updates operating and training manuals for the maintenance department.
· Ensures that all maintenance technicians are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures.
· Monitors operation of plant equipment and systems.
· Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
· Maintains and repairs maintenance shop equipment.
· Establishes and maintains a system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
· Work with Apprenticeship program and enrollees to foster DOL compliance
· Identify training gaps and create training plans as needed
· Work with off shift maintenance supervisors to ensure consistent communication and coordination.
Salary: 60K to 70K + OT Pay + Other Excellent Benefits
· Associates Degree required or journey-person status
· Requires 5+ years experience in a maintenance manufacturing environment
· Ability to work any shift, weekends and all scheduled overtime.
· Able to work well in a team environment
· Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Apprenticeship experience preferred
· MRO Crib inventory management preferred
· PM software systems and management experience preferred