|Buffalo, New York - United States
|$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|Employer Will Recruit From:
Rapidly-growing manufacturing company has a need for an Accountant with some costing knowledge. The hired individual will work directly with the CFO and will have the oopportunity to grow wtihin the organization.
• The Accountant will propose, organize and direct all activities related to cost accounting.
• Ensure proper use of the ERP Cost module with regard to Direct Labor and Material
• Analyze and report job costs for all product lines
• Establish and maintain Direct Labor rates
• Establish and maintain Overhead rates
• Ensure the accuracy of Direct Materials charged to jobs
• Ensure the accuracy of the perpetual Direct Material inventory through a structured cycle count process the will include follow up on variances and corrective actions
• Oversee and assist with ERP system and maintenance.
• Will be a critical part of the monthly financial close and analysis process.
• Support the annual budget and monthly forecast process
• Assist auditors with year-end analysis in regards to inventory and standard costing.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.