Sr. Manager, Enterprise Infrastructure
|Seneca Falls, New York - United States
$120,000.00 - $140,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|Yes. Bonus 10-15%
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Value and Employee Appreciation
- Employees are considered the strength with competitive salaries,
- Medical and dental coverage for employees and families including a tax-free Health Savings Account
- Retirement programs
- Life insurance
- Generous vacation and holiday time off
- Attention to work/life balance including: Compressed work week schedule during Summer months, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, health club discounts
Your Role with the Company
- Consolidating infrastructure (on-premise, hybrid and cloud) within and across regional data centers.
- Formulate and deploy long-term strategic plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective information processing and communication technologies.
- Manage IT department operational and strategic planning, including business requirements, project planning, organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- New VMware implementation, storage rapidity and refresh at enterprise.
- Migrating window servers to 2019 for 75% of enterprise.
- Implement and design disaster recovery solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems
- 5-7 years' managing a multi-tenant hosting environment with a global customer base.
- 1-2 years’ experience managing organizational service delivery
- Experience in designing and managing Azure workloads.
- Strong technical knowledge including Windows & Linux server operating systems, Hyper-V & VMWare virtualization, multi-vendor tiered storage, cloud technologies, backup technologies, Microsoft SQL database hosting, (AS/400 a plus).
- Certifications related to ITIL, COBIT, VBLSS, Black Belt, etc. are a plus.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree