|Oswego, New York - United States
$65,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Located on Lake Ontario in north-central New York and employed approx. 1,100 people. In addition to museums and public parks, many Oswego residence and visitors enjoy boating, fishing, hiking, and other local recreational activities.
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for providing leadership, direction and support in the design and maintenance of Electrical and Automation systems and controls.
- Responsible for selection of electrical equipment and oversee the completion of electrical layout drawings, cable sizing and selection, routing and schedule drawings as required to complete the defined project
- Complete the equipment location plans, cable tray routing and loading, build and shelter electrical layouts and details
- Responsible for instrument and control device selection, sizing, and specification as required for the defined projects
- Complete instrument location plans, building and shelter instrument layouts, instrument installation details, and related drawings as required by the defined project
- Responsible for specifications process controls systems and detail hardware required for the plant control system including panel layout and design, PLC hardware, Allen Bradley, or Siemens controls
- Prepare input/output listing from project documents for detailing the hardware and coordinating with the plant designs including preparation of panels and control stations
- Responsible for trouble shooting automation control problems and improve system performance in manufacturing environment
- Work with contractors on project specification, control plan, system testing and commissioning
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum five years of experience as Electrical Engineer or Control/Systems Engineer
- Experience must include developing scope of work using P&ID's, specifications, and project requirements to specify and complete the electrical, instrument, and control systems
- Experience with electrical control system programming with PLC brands (i.e. Siemens, Modicon, Allen-Bradley, and Rockwell)
- Project experience with HMI products (i.e. WinCC Flexible, RSView and InTouch)
- Must also have experience with AC/DC motor drives; electrical AUTOCAD; and electrical and control system commissioning and maintenance in metal industry
- Combustion experience is a plus
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree