|Key Account Manager - FCA
|Auburn Hills, Michigan - United States
|contact recruiter for details
|Car, Bonus, Benefits, 401k Match
|Employer Will Recruit From:
Most candidates should be in Metro Detroit area, but flexible for strong experience and ties to the area.
Excellent opportunity for dynamic, growing global automotive supplier of high technology plastic systems. Utilize your automotive experience to make an impact and enjoy high visibility. Lead the team working with FCA (Fiat Chrysler) on all product platforms Responsible for new business development and managing relationship with this customer. Work internally with product and business functions to develop strategies and targets for program successes. Advocate for the customer internally to ensure that products and services consistently meet customer needs.
· Responsible for achieving revenue and profit targets, along with successful launches of all programs for overall customer account.
· Develop strategic roadmaps for key business targets and coordinate activities internally and externally to win targeted business.
· Communicate and coordinate strategies across global company organization.
· Build comprehensive knowledge base of competitors and competitive strategies.
· Present technical information regarding company products and capabilities.
· Fulfill overall customer business objectives through internal coordination of all commercial requirements
· Coordinate annual revenue and profit budget for overall account.
· Strong background in account management and sales to FCA with broad knowledge of their business processes and tools. Experience working with FCA engineering and purchasing.
· Strong background in high technology plastics
· Entrepreneurial, hands-on, results-oriented attitude
· Experience with products such as interior and exterior trim, under the hood plastics
· Four year degree with a preference for engineering
· Experience with injection molding manufacturing
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.