|Title:||Field Service Technician|
|Job Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Growing company in an advanced and needed technology - Automated Guided Vehicles. This opportunity allows for working with the latest in technology with the leader. It also allows for client exposure in a variety of industries. They have another role that is specific to their automated cutting equipment as well. Great company
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
*This position requires candidates that are willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC.*
Join the leader in Specialty AGV manufacturing! We are looking to the best and brightest to drive the delivery of our engineered products.
The position is primarily based out of our Charlotte, North Carolina facility. Tools and training specific to the environment will be provided.
This position is responsible for increasing the support of customers by providing assistance across the product range including that of vehicle troubleshooting and repair, system troubleshooting and modification, Preventative Maintenance, and customer advisement from our location and at the customer’s site. Responsible for general day to day service engineer capabilities working both independently and as a team to meet and exceed customer expectations. Also expected to build/ maintain the customer relationship and our reputation as a quality and trusted automation solutions provider.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Providing troubleshooting and ultimately a solution for the Customer as required – This may include, but is not limited to:
• Traveling to site
• Customer Training
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with automation maintenance.
• The ability to travel minimum 70% of the time (both domestic and international)
• Must have or be able to obtain a US Passport
• Demonstrated programming experience with PLC’s, C, C++, C# or Structured Text programming
• Demonstrated ability to understand, troubleshoot and service DC and AC electrical equipment preferred
• Demonstrated mechanical and technical comprehension
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn and support all systems as business needs dictate
• Demonstrated self-starter
• Proficient and professional verbal and written communication, including group training
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years