|Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Job Location:||Minneapolis, Minnesota - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||Fleet Car, Overtime eligibility|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Diagnostic, Biotechnology, Medical Device Industry
We are working with a global leader in diagnostic instruments for critical care. Specifically our client are experts in blood gas testing technology that lets you perform time sensitive diagnostics tests efficiently and accurately in either central labs or the ever expanding domain of point of care. As they continue to grow, they require a Field Service Engineer for the Minneapolis/North Dakota territory. The Candidate they seek will be a hardware based skill set (electrical or mechanical) who is currently doing field work ideally supporting and working with biomedical equipment, medical devices, and or clinical diagnostics. This will be a customer centric, solutions based professional that has adhered to and been successful in a “formal” service protocol type environment and has strengths in product install, troubleshooting, calibrating and repair
The purpose of the Field Engineer (FE) is to provide: technical oversight of the products’ installation environment, maintenance of the system to ensure reliable performance, solution-oriented consultative training, technical support, and troubleshooting of diagnostic product line, all of which require the application of engineering knowledge and skills gained through academic study and relevant experience and the use of discretion and judgment based on such learning and experience.
· 2-5 years of experience as a Field Engineer in the Clinical Diagnostic, Medical Device, or Capital Equipment Industry.
· Knowledge of clinical laboratory workflow.
· Medical technologist experience or clinical automated laboratory instrumentation.
· Experience with troubleshooting laboratory equipment, including performing instrument repair work.
· Demonstrated interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Presentation and training skills.
· Proficient computer skills.
In addition, you will need:
· Willingness to travel in the United States with the potential for occasional international travel.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Integration of diagnostic, medical device or Life Sciences Instrumentation products into new and existing client institutions.
· Monitoring and making improvements related to instrument performance and environmental changes during clinical trial activities.
· Complaint reporting.
· Execute training and implementation plan with client and field team.
· Repair, calibration, and troubleshooting skills
· Provide consultative solutions for clients and prospects.
· Suggest and implement laboratory workflow solutions.
· Troubleshoot process and product issues.
· Provide evaluation support for product comparisons.
· Report client satisfaction and needs.
· Routinely performed and scheduled preventative maintenance.
· Develop strategy for ongoing client satisfaction, and testimonials.
Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager or the Company
hardware based skill set (electrical or mechanical) who is currently doing field work ideally supporting and working with biomedical equipment, medical devices, and or clinical diagnostics. This will be a customer centric, solutions based professional that has adhered to and been successful in a “formal” service protocol type environment and has strengths in product install, troubleshooting, calibrating and repair.
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.