This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Pediatric Clinical Neuropsychologist/ Psychologist|
|Job Location:||Suwanee, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||$44.00 - $44.00 - US Dollars - Hourly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Join our fantastic team!
Part-Time available too!
Diagnose and treat behavioral, cognitive, and neurological disorders and provide competent service for individuals and families seeking mental health diagnosis and treatment as well as assess and help to treat the effects of these complications.
• Have a close working relationship with the clinical team to provide high quality, multidisciplinary treatment and administrative customer service.
• Complete job duties and tasks under the clinical supervision of the Clinical Director of Mental Health Services and Psychology Team Manager.
• Know and become amenable with HIPAA and how it relates to the scope of the position.
• Provide psychotherapy, behavior therapy, or other counseling interventions to patients with neurological disorders.
• Acquire familiarity with practice procedures and policies regarding psychological assessment and therapy/counseling.
• Fulfill the billable hourly requirements stipulated by the employment agreement.
• Work within the clinic’s existing business solutions and add value to these resources.
• Abide by all confidentiality requirements.
• Act in a manner conducive to the role that is being conferred during the agreement, in accordance with the values and mission of the company.
• Interview patients to obtain comprehensive medical histories.
• Work efficiently and effectively: Collect information from people through observation, clinical interviews, or surveys, SOAP/Progress Notes, and/or Psychological Reports in a timely manner.
• Supervision of clinical activities related to in-house psychometrists or other designated staff.
• Participate in marketing or community awareness programs, in-service training related to fulfilling the company’s goals associated to growth and awareness.
• Knowledge of professional standards and ethics regarding the delivery of clinical or counseling psychology programs.
• Ability to show completion of an APA-approved internship or residency in clinical or counseling psychology.
• Must possess a license to practice psychology in the state of Georgia.
• Must have completed pre-doctoral or postdoctoral training or experience in clinical psychology/neuropsychology or have completed a minimum of 1 year of supervised experience in clinical pediatric psychology or 2 years of post-doctoral experience with in the past 5 years in practice of psychology with a pediatric focus in the area of clinical psychology/neuropsychology, preferably in private practice environment.
• Have at least 1 years of experience providing assessments and counseling for pediatrics with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
• Ability to operate a personal computer using psychological tests, word processing, database and spreadsheet programs, web-based scheduling and EHR software, and basic typing skills sufficient to efficiently produce psychology reports and correspondence.
• Ph.D. or Psy.D. degree in Clinical Psychology or Clinical Neuropsychology APA-approved psychology program.
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years