Senior Manager - Manufacturing Furniture Industr
|Memphis, Tennessee - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Company Paid Relocation expenses
Your will provide direction in the areas of distribution manufacturing and transportation operations
- Exhibit leadership in a fast paced, dynamic distribution / manufacturing environment
- Have strong customer commitment
- Have put in place a consistent and reliable distribution processes
- Drive continuous improvement in productivity, cost control, service, inventory accuracy, safety.
- Achieved efficiency in production and quality objectives
- Motivate a team to work together
- Develop, monitor, and achieve financial plans and budges
- Manage and develop systems, processes, and procedures to maintain inventory accuracy
Looking for a candidate with a progressive track record of increasing responsibility in distribution, logistics and manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A Minimum of six years’ Management experience leading a nonunion, FURNITURE manufacturing and distribution and logistics facility.
- Furniture Manufacturing industry is a plus or working for a company that does Personalization of Clothing and other Household items would also be a plus.
- You are a proficient user of WMS systems and how they control inventory accuracy.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Coaching and development planning skills
- Detailed knowledge of distribution operations
- Financial and Budgeting knowledge and skills
- Analytical problem solver
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Influential leadership skills
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree