This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Board Certified Behavioranalyst BCBA|
|Job Location:||Bethesda, Maryland - United States|
|Salary:||$30.00 - $40.00 - US Dollars - Hourly|
|Other Compensation:||Bonus Benefits & more|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
As BCBA you will be able to contribute to the entire operation and how we move forward. This is a new position that will provide you the freedom to create and change the lives of hundreds of families and grow with us. The position will be in the field but will have some in-office components as well as you see fit. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career while also assisting families in the field.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (ABA - BCBA)
As Applied Behavior Analysis Board Certified Behavior Analysis, employee is responsible for overseeing clinical treatment of DSM-5 and ICD-10 Related Disorders, Including both mental health and medical conditions which will benefit from Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) as treatment for related conditions. In addition to guiding clinical treatment, BCBA is responsible for providing clinical treatment, detailing and creating treatment plans as well as Individualized Service Plans (ISPs), providing supervision and training for Registered Behavior Technicians and Behavior Technicians, Data Analysis, Intake Assessment and other duties as guided and needed under the direction of Program Director.
- Provide 1:1 treatment as needed for clients in service Mostly in-home with in office participation as well.
- Provide parent education and support as needed and required in services
- Develop, maintain, and implement individualized treatment plans/behavior support
plans/master treatment plans for clients in services
- Provide clinical supervision for Behavior Technicians/Registered Behavior Technicians
providing ABA to clients in service
- Provide as-needed training and staff development to Behavior Technicians/Registered Behavior
Provide on-site supervision to Behavior Technicians/Registered Behavior Technicians as
needed/required by private, commercial, or state-regulated insurance
- Maintain, develop, and provide and deliver treatment plans to families in services
- Maintain ongoing data collection of service objectives for families in services
- Analyze and update data as related to treatment goals, objectives, and interventions as related to
families/clients in services
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of Master’s Degree in human service related field
(Education, Psychology, Social Work, Etc.) with 1 year supervisory experience with Board Certification and Licensure in applicable state(s)
3 Years Supervisory Experience Providing Behavior Analysis, Data Analysis, Supervision of Behavior Technicians, and Providing Clinical Behavior Treatment and
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years