Oracle ERP Cloud Lead
|Stamford, Connecticut - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
100 plus year old privately held company with international presence
Dramatic growth, 20 + acquisitions in 2020, 43 in 2021
Great CIO, who we placed in May of 2021, leading digital transformation
Company that people don't like to leave.
Our Client, a fast growing international service delivery organization, is offering and exciting opportunity to play and integral role in its digital transformation which includes transition form on-prem to Oracle ERP Cloud platform.
This is an opportunity to be the lead ERP Administrator and product owner of the Oracle Cloud ERP Suite.
- Lead Oracle Cloud ERP administrator and product owner for the Oracle Cloud ERP suite
- Develop and implement request processes and controls required to provide administration and enhancements to system configurations based on stakeholder feedback
- Maintain and update application configurations of the Oracle Cloud ERP services, including GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash, Expenses, Purchasing, and Inventory
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues and collaborate with Oracle Support on open service requests
- Develop and maintain OIC integration and schedules and monitor to identify and resolves issues
- Develop and maintain reporting in OTBI and BI Publisher
- Work with internal stakeholders, 3rd party partners, and Oracle to communicate environment maintenance, quarterly updates, upgrades, and outage schedules
- Conduct unit, integration, and user acceptance testing as enhancements and new solutions are released
- Continuously analyze business processes to recommend process enhancement and identify automation opportunities using Oracle Cloud ERP and other technology capabilities
- Create, maintain, and deliver end-user training for new or enhanced functionality
- Periodically review and audit end-user accounts, permissions, and access rights to maintain
- Develop and report monthly metrics on the overall health of applications, user adoption, and application usage
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum 7 years of Oracle ERP administration experience with a minimum of 3 years experience on Cloud ERP supporting a global user community
- Excellent data management skills and hands-on reporting experience with Oracle OTBI, BI Publisher, and similar reporting tools
- Strong control environment mindset
- Attention to detail and quality with a commitment to deliver service in a timely fashion to internal stakeholders
- A team player who takes responsibility and works with a high level of autonomy
- Business process-oriented technologist that is adaptable and able to learn quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to remain organized while working on multiple projects with competing priorities
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Highly proficient with MS Office Product Suite
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree