Lead Quantitative Risk Analyst
|Atlanta, Georgia - United States
$135,000.00 - $190,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Lead Quantitative Risk Analyst - Opportunity Summary
Provide support to model development initiatives related to the quantitative analytic modeling program. The client bank is looking for best of class, talented leaders who thrive on solving business problems and want to see the solutions in action! This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the Quant group of one of the fastest growing financial institutions in this country.
Lead Quantitative Risk Analyst Description
Works very closely with key decision makers inside the Risk Management group to complete the following:
- Build or improve models to guarantee accuracy and relevancy in the current regulatory environment.
- Assist as a vital contributor and lead analyst supporting independent Quant model creation of capital planning and stress testing models.
- Lead the review of crucial model development and complete in depth analysis on large data sets.
- Formulating analysis and reports to support discussions on crucial analytics and model risks.
- Collaborate with the business and operation unit owners to discover and highlight risk associated with models and keep current with the newest developments in the current regulatory environment, risk technology (external and internal) and financial services industries in order to provide expert guidance to stakeholders.
Lead Quantitative Analyst (Risk): Required
- 4 or more years of hands-on modeling experience with the following:
- Stress testing (DFAST, CCAR), capital planning, capital allocation, and/or funding and liquidity.
- Five or more years of statistical analysis and the handling of large volumes of data and analyzing for trends
- Application of regulatory requirements for Model Risk.
- Modeling techniques supporting one the following: Capital Planning, Stress Testing (DFAST and/or CCAR), ALLL, Loss Forecasting, etc.
- Related experience in risk analytics/statistical modeling within the banking or financial industry.
- Experience in a statistical modeling risk analytics position.
- Statistical tools including but not limited to SAS, Advanced Excel Macros, and SQL
- Master's degree or equivalent in:
- Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related quantitative field is required
- Will consider 4 (four) or more years of work related experience in risk analytics position or in lieu of a Master's degree.
University - Master's Degree