|Title:||REIT Financial Reporting Manager|
|Job Location:||Des Moines, Iowa - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Our client is currently the one of the largest property management firm in the USA with 325+ communities in more than 26 states, they’ve grown to become one of the country’s largest management companies through their commitment to their own residents.
As a Financial Reporting Manager, you will be overseeing one or more teams of accounting professionals including the team’s work and monitor adherence to SEC, GAAP, SOX & SOC standards. You will communicate with clients and internal and external auditors related to financial reporting, internal controls, and public filings of properties.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA Designation
• 7+ Years of Corporate Accounting Experience, including Experience at Public Company with SEC, SOX and SOC Reporting
• Prior Managerial Experience of Accounting Professionals
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office application skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of the company's policies and procedures
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people and customers
• Public audit experience
• Previous real estate experience
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree