|Title:||Financial Reporting Senior/Manager (DOE)|
|Job Location:||Saint Louis, Missouri - United States|
|Salary:||$75,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Join a financial institution that has grown approximately 20% per year for the last 3 years. They have a "family first" mentality, offer 17 days PTO starting out, and have a casual work environment. This is a great position to learn the organization!
Assists with the timely, accurate and consistent preparation of financial statements and reports required by the company, its external auditors, the FDIC, the Federal Reserve, the SEC, and other regulatory authorities. Responsible for ensuring that the financial reports and related disclosures are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and SEC regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate with internal and external auditors to ensure timely completion of required audits and regulatory exams.
• Manage the preparation and electronic filing of documents required by the SEC (Forms 10-Q, 10-K, etc.). Prepare quarterly earnings releases.
• Perform research and recommend necessary reporting changes, on accounting rules and regulations, including FASB and SEC pronouncements and disclosure requirements.
• Document accounting positions taken and adherence to GAAP
• Assist in preparation of investor materials and assist investor relations department
• Assist in monthly forecast and annual budget preparation.
• Participate in and/or lead various special projects.
• Effective written and oral communication skills including the ability to prepare concise and coherent financial narratives, convey ideas on complex accounting issues, and communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Strong organizational skills including the ability to organize and successfully complete simultaneous projects.
• Ability to develop cooperation and work collaboratively with peers and other associates
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
• MBA and/or CPA preferred.
• Minimum two years of experience in industry/public accounting.
• Banking industry experience preferred.
• GAAP financial reporting knowledge and experience, including financial statement preparation/review.
• Knowledge of SEC rules and regulations including practical SEC reporting experience.
Computer and Software Skills:
• Proficient in Excel and use of computerized financial accounting and reporting systems.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
• CPA not required but encouraged
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.