This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Field Service Engineer|
|Job Location:||Atlanta, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Diagnostic, Biotechnology, Medical Device Industry
We have most recently been engaged by an incredibly emerging leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. More specifically they are a company that have FDA approved instruments that enable medical professionals to make targeted treatment decisions earlier through patient samples usually in the form of blood, saliva, or urine. As they continue to rapidly expand, they require a Field Service Engineer for the Atlanta Georgian region. The Candidate they seek will be a diagnostic outward facing professional that has experience trouble shooting laboratory equipment, installing advanced instrumentation, and has preformed preventative maintenance techniques to machines of similar complexity
The purpose of the Field Engineer (FE) is to provide: technical oversight of the products’ installation environment, maintenance of the system to ensure reliable performance, solution-oriented consultative training, technical support, and troubleshooting of diagnostic product line, all of which require the application of engineering knowledge and skills gained through academic study and relevant experience and the use of discretion and judgment based on such learning and experience.
· 2-5 years of experience as a Field Engineer in the Clinical Diagnostic, Medical Device, or Capital Equipment Industry.
· Knowledge of clinical laboratory workflow.
· Medical technologist experience or clinical automated laboratory instrumentation.
· Experience with troubleshooting laboratory equipment, including performing instrument repair work.
· Demonstrated interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Presentation and training skills.
· Proficient computer skills.
In addition, you will need:
· Willingness to travel in the United States with the potential for occasional international travel.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Integration of diagnostic, medical device or Life Sciences Instrumentation products into new and existing client institutions.
· Monitoring and making improvements related to instrument performance and environmental changes during clinical trial activities.
· Complaint reporting.
· Execute training and implementation plan with client and field team.
· Repair, calibration, and troubleshooting skills
· Provide consultative solutions for clients and prospects.
· Suggest and implement laboratory workflow solutions.
· Troubleshoot process and product issues.
· Provide evaluation support for product comparisons.
· Report client satisfaction and needs.
· Routinely performed and scheduled preventative maintenance.
· Develop strategy for ongoing client satisfaction, and testimonials.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager or the Company.
Diagnostic outward facing professional that has experience trouble shooting laboratory equipment, installing advanced instrumentation, and has preformed preventative maintenance techniques to machines of similar complexity