|Title:||Techncail Service Engineer-Flexible Film|
|Job Location:||Cincinnati, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Great opprtunity for a flexible film technical service applicant for the greater Cincinnati area
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
• Provide technical support and expertise to customers.
• Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
• Complete field trials and testing applications to determine customer needs.
• Provide innovative solutions to common issues or complaints.
• Write detail-oriented and analytical technical reports regarding field service, customer trials and compliant resolutions
• Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
• Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
• Maintain professional business relationships with customer accounts.
• Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
• Support Development team as needed to meet demands.
• Identify customer's needs and opportunities to help future growth.
• Adhere to FDA compliance for food contact.
• BA/BS in Chemical, Polymer, Plastics Engineering required with 4-8 yrs of total exp
• 3-5 years in Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar controls industry role required
• Requirement 1-5 years film converting or cast and or blown film experience preferred
• Experience with coatings, adhesive, thermal lamination
• Inks and printing experience preferred
• Experience with film web handling including winding preferred
• Ability to write technical reports
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Available to travel 35-50%
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.