Commercial Real Estate ( CRE ) Relationship Manager
|Paramus, New Jersey - United States
$125,000.00 - $200,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, one of the largest commercial banks in the US, is looking for a Senior Commercial Real Estate ( CRE ) Relationship Manager to develop new business and manage an existing portfolio of loan and deposit relationships.
- Responsible for business development and a designated portfolio of loan and deposit relationships with premier Commercial Real Estate companies in the New Jersey region.
- Work closely with Regional Management to maintain and grow profitable relationships with companies
- Service customers seeking loan and/or deposit relationships with the bank. Interview applicants to develop information concerning their businesses and requirements, evaluate credit information and make relationship recommendations.
- Maximize the department’s profitability through the maintenance of a high quality loan portfolio. Follow current loans to ensure conformity with terms; maintain current and complete credit file.
- Participate in a formal call program to develop new loan, deposit and fee based business.
- Follow market trends and developments to increase the bank’s business in established and developing markets.
- Represent the bank in civic and community activities.
- Bachelor’s degree level or in lieu of a bachelor’s degree, four years relevant experience
- Seven years of commercial portfolio management experience or relevant commercial real estate banking experience
- Strong experience and knowledge of financial analysis and banking credit principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel using diplomacy
- Ability to sell effectively to prospects, clients, managers and peers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Working knowledge of personal computers to include MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Current experience in a similar role as a senior level Commercial Lender with a large financial institution
- Current experience in the position’s geographic region
- MBA preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree