Accounting Consolidations Manager
|Atlanta, Georgia - United States
$115,000.00 - $130,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Will your next role as Accounting Consolidations Manager reinforce your career growth?
This is a strategic Accounting Consolidations Manager leadership role in Distribution within a dynamic, industry leading company. Lead and work closely with a proactive team focused on identification and delivery of innovative solutions in an environment which encourages professional development. Report to the Corporate Controller, work closely with Tax, Financial Planning, Treasury, Reporting and Shared Services, and be an active member of the Accounting team. Be responsible for leading a team to assure timely periodic financial consolidation and reporting in compliance with accounting policy, procedures, and controls for all business units.
- Lead consolidations team to assure timely periodic financial close consolidation process and financial reporting in compliance with accounting policy, procedures, and controls
- Manage analytical review process and accounting reconciliations for all intercompany transactions, loans, equity earnings, foreign currency translations, elimination entries, and evaluate opportunities for process improvement
- Maintain updated consolidated financial statements in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Assure subsidiaries maintain compliance with purchase accounting policies
- Collaborate with members of the Tax, FP&A, Treasury, External Reporting, Shared Services teams
- Provide technical accounting support for complex transactions, financial recast or restatement related to adoption of accounting pronouncements, M&A and divestitures, due diligence, purchase accounting and business integration
- Manage, coach, mentor and develop accounting/finance team members
- Participate in a wide variety of improvement initiatives related to ad-hoc reporting, analytic review, chart of accounts evaluation, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA with Public Accounting and ‘Industry’ experience
- 10+ years financial leadership including complex consolidations, financial reporting, technical accounting and analytical review
- Significant experience with maintaining updated financial statements in Hyperion Financial Management in SOX 404 environment
- Extensive experience with foreign currency accounting, reporting and translation
- Focus on proactive process improvement in areas of consolidations, financial reporting, intercompany transactions, loans, foreign currency translations, and elimination entries
- Success in management, coaching, mentorship and professional development of accounting/finance team members
- Track record of collaborating with a variety of accounting and finance team members including Tax, FP&A, Treasury, External Reporting, Shared Services and others
- Master’s degree in Accounting
- Technical Financial Systems experience
- Experience in a Manufacturing or Distribution environment
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree