This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Sr. Engineer Fixed Equipment|
|Job Location:||Lake Charles, Louisiana - United States|
|Salary:||$100,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||20% bonus opportunity|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Sr. Engineer Fixed Equipment - Lake Charles, LA
Our client is an international integrated energy and chemical company that leverages the talent and expertise of more than 34,000 people working in 38 countries. A career here provides opportunities to experience variety through exposure in various facets of our integrated energy and chemicals value chain; upstream (exploration & production), mining, downstream, chemicals and new energy.
• The ability to work independently exists, such that typical assignments can be completed with moderate to minimal supervision:
o Develop and / or execute average complexity projects & assignments per company processes, policies and procedures within schedule & cost budgets
o Independently drive projects to completion. Understands how and who to work with to complete an assignment.
o Provide technical support to sustain or improve profitability
o Independently develop new or improved products / processes / techniques related to their area of expertise
o Results are typically reviewed / critiqued after achievement of pre-established milestones, or work is completed
• Work with all divisions of the complex to solve plant problems. Support with troubleshooting and improvements in technology
• Support project teams in following Company Business Development & Implementation model for capital projects
• Has a thorough understanding of general technical principles; routinely demonstrates the ability to apply these principles in everyday work
• Through building experience the candidate has reached the point where they understand theories and concepts of their discipline
• Has gained expertise in one or more areas, and has the potential to be (or already is) considered a subject matter expert
Experience and/or Education Requirements:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
• 4+ years relevant experience
• Experience in a PSM and ISO environment preferred
• Excellent organizational skills with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Leadership style must include values driven leadership, cultural sensitive, business acumen, balanced conceptual and practical.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree