This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Forensic Auditor or Senior Forensic Auditor - EMEA|
|Job Location:||London, Greater London - United Kingdom|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||bonus potential and outstanding benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
will recruit from entire European region
The Forensic Auditor or Senior Forensic Auditor (Europe/Middle East/Africa – EMEA) position is an exciting and challenging "virtual office" opportunity for a forensic accounting/fraud professional who seeks to advance existing skills and also contribute to building a new corporate function in a fast-paced & diverse international business. The Forensic Auditor or Senior Forensic Auditor role will be a member of the recently launched IAD organization focused on fraud and compliance risks – the Forensic Audit & Compliance Team. You will be a vital member of a US-based global-leader in manufacturing and technology. This position comes with numerous rotational opportunites into other vertical career tracks within the EMEA, the US, or other global locations.
This role requires the ability to frequently work effectively on an independent basis, drive timelines and results, and also be able to work as a role-player contributing within a team setting. Candidates must be experienced in handling confidential matters and sensitive information. This is a virtual office role (meaning the employee will be based in their home country), which involves approximately 35-50% travel, largely within the EMEA region.
Specific job responsibilities of a Forensic Auditor or Senior Forensic Auditor include:
- Perform FCPA/anti-bribery reviews, financial statement fraud analysis, antitrust reviews, compliance investigations, and innovation program initiatives – both independently and within the context of large team audit projects
- Coach and train Finance & Operations audit teams in compliance risks, such as FCPA/anti-bribery, antitrust, fraud risks, interviewing, and leading edge data analysis techniques. Coach IAD personnel in the field in effective performance of related work modules, including scoping, analysis, targeted sampling techniques, and evaluating audit evidence for indications of potential issues
- Present results and key insights to IAD leadership and other business leaders
- Drive innovation and present new ideas for high-impact, high-value forensic intervention & support
- 3-5 years (Forensic Auditor) or 6-8 years (Senior Forensic Auditor) finance/accounting fraud related experience required
- Must include anti-bribery/anti-corruption (FCPA/UK Bribery Act) experience
- Expert level skills in spreadsheet & database programs (MS Excel & MS Access, Idea, ACL, SQL, or any similar platforms)
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including presentation and report writing experience
- Experience in advanced data/statistical analysis tools such as Tableau, Qlik, Spotfire, Alteryx, Attivio, Palantir, SPSS or R a strong plus
- Experience in multiple linear regression analysis, Markov Chain Monte Carlo simulation, agent-based modeling, discrete event modeling, Bayesian inference, or other advanced methods a strong plus
- Relevant interviewing training and experience a strong plus
- CFE, CPA, MBA, or JD a plus
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree