|Job Location:||Hartford, Connecticut - United States|
|Salary:||$95,000.00 - $115,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||bonus potential|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
A top Fortune-leading "Blue Chip" corporation has an exciting and challenging Audit Manager opportunity for a dynamic audit professional who seeks to build on their existing Accounting and Audit experience through in-depth exposure to a fast-paced international business. This company offers exceptional salary and benefit packages to the individual who possesses a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic environment and who strives to exceed expectations.
As a best-in-class Internal Audit organization that conducts risk-based audits and recommends strategic solutions to the Company business units, you can travel the Americas with an Internal Audit team that utilizes the latest audit techniques and technologies to conduct value-added audits. Members of the Internal Audit team travel throughout North America, South America, and Canada where they are presented with many opportunities to grow. In addition, employees are assisted in furthering career goals through training & development, strategic networking opportunities and eventual placement into critical business segment roles. This finance position provides a premiere view and entry point into the various business segments. Their high-performance culture attracts the best people in their fields – people of diverse backgrounds working together to solve complex problems for a better tomorrow.
The Audit Manager position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic audit professional who seeks to build on their existing Accounting and Audit experience through in-depth exposure to a fast-paced international business. As an Audit Manager, you will perform reviews of critical business processes, evaluating effectiveness of internal controls and identifying potential process improvement opportunities.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Lead risk based audits and manage 1-4 auditors per engagement.
- Assess risk of key business processes resulting in the preparation of audit plans and specific audit programs.
- Create process maps of significant financial, business, and operational processes in order to identify potential internal control weaknesses and recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare clear, concise audit reports.
- Present audit conclusions and recommendations to senior management.
- 6-8 years of progressively responsible experience with Big 4 or national public accounting firms with exposure to a manufacturing environment.
- Domestic and/or international travel may take between 50-70% of work time, and so applicants must be willing to commit to this travel schedule.
- Bi-lingual language skills such as Spanish or Portuguese, for example, are desired.
- Demonstrated leadership competencies with the ability to work effectively across all levels and functions within the business and can easily manage a co-source relationship with third party audit firm when applicable.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse teams toward operational efficiencies.
- Extensive knowledge/experience in project management, strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and proven presentation skills.
- Proactive and results/metrics driven.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related business disciplines.
- CPA, MBA will be considered a strong plus, however not required.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.