|Title:||Auditor or Senior Auditor|
|Job Location:||Orlando, Florida - United States|
|Salary:||$65,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||full/thorough benefits and excellent paid relocation|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Industry leader, strong-growth, global manufacturer with an immediate opening for an Auditor/Senior Auditor. This is a very visible and responsible opportunity and is located in the Orlando, FL, area. This position comes with very competitive base salary, complete benefits, and paid relocation. Also, this company has been recognized by Fortune Magazine as having a highly desirable work-life balance and work environment plus several attractive vertical career growth tracks!
As an Auditor/Senior Auditor, you will:
• Plan audits to focus on higher risk areas based upon analytical work done up front and communicate with relevant parties - continually re-evaluate this assessment while in the field and respond as appropriate.
• Identify procedural breakdowns and contribute sound recommendations for improvements in controls, operating efficiency and/or profit enhancement.
• Relate observed facts to causes within assigned audit areas and develop a logical sequence of findings.
• Meet with business unit personnel to discuss initial findings, verify facts, obtain explanations and explore improvement opportunities.
• Prepare draft audit findings and opportunities in report format and obtain and evaluate management’s action plan in response to findings.
• Prepare thorough and organized work papers that provide a good audit trail including tests and supporting documents.
• Understand U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Keep current with technical and professional knowledge, actively pursues new skills and knowledge to prepare for additional responsibilities.
• Assist with investigations of allegations of violations of the Company’s code of conduct.
• Serve as a conduit for best business and accounting practices among the business units.
Experience and Skills Required for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting.
• 2 to 5 years audit experience in a Big 4 or other national firm (large regional firms will be considered).
• CPA designation or equivalent (or must be actively pursuing CPA or equivalent).
• Ability to travel extensively (approximately 70% international travel).
• Strong understanding of general business systems, practices and control techniques.
• Ability to independently review, analyze and develop recommendations in functional areas (e.g. accounting, finance, engineering, marketing, etc.) going beyond the pure execution of audit program steps and draw conclusions as to management’s effectiveness in maintain a sound control environment. Identify any impact on initial risk assessment profile based upon findings and determine and carry out level of follow up work required to ensure results are properly reflected in results submission to Group and Corporate.
• Computer proficiency, including expertise with spreadsheets and word processing software.
• Excellent communication skills including ability to communicate effectively through personal discussions, oral presentations and written reports.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.