Internal Audit Manager
|Charlotte, North Carolina - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager opening for a global, multi-billion dollar Charlotte based, established, profitable, stable Company. Hiring immediately!
Company has a history of promoting from within – thus career path to Accounting or Business or can stay in Audit and grow. Excellent work/life balance.
Responsibilities include managing Financial, Sox and Operational audits both domestically and Internationally.
- Responsible for managing staff on multiple assignments that includes planning, scheduling, review of work papers, and audit reports of audit team.
- Assists in administration of SOX compliance program.
- Supervise planning and coordination of audit engagements.
- Review of audit work and audit report.
- Support Audit Director in achieving departmental initiatives.
- Provide support in developing professional departmental goals for audit staff.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology. CPA, CIA, CISA, and/or MBA preferred.
- Eight plus years of public accounting, auditing, and/or industry experience including supervisory experience in performing audits of financial and operational areas as well as conducting SOX reviews for domestic and international locations.
- Coordinate and manage audits performed by a third party organization for international operations.
- Ability to work and communicate with all levels of management.
- Familiar with SAP and Oracle environments.
- Open to industry background
- Travel 30% both domestic and international.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree