|Job Location:||Dallas, Texas - United States|
|Salary:||$80,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
would look at candidates in Texas/Oklahoma area
Looking for a Tax Manager for a growing and tremendously well-regarded North Dallas area client. Come and enjoy successful employment with a first-class organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage all tax functions for clients; review of tax returns, recommendation of estimated tax payments, and resolution of IRS requests and audits for individuals, trusts, partnerships, foundations and corporations.
· Ensure all deliverables are provided timely and consistently with stated commitments.
· Identify client specific planning opportunities and ensure all tax matters are handled consistently across each family’s inter-related entities.
· Review trust and partnership agreements as well as estate planning documents to ensure all tax matters are dealt with appropriately for the effected taxpayer.
· Recommend tax payments, tax positions and potential future issues.
· Supervise tax associates.
· Oversee assignments of tax projects and manage staff workloads..
· Perform and review tax research, planning projects, and other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
· Bachelors Degree
· CPA certification
· 5 or more years of high net worth tax experience
· Supervisory experience
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.