This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Waterloo, Iowa - United States|
|Salary:||$30,000.00 - $40,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
A unique opportunity for a Mechanical Drafter in our capital equipment manufacturing facility in Waterloo, Iowa. This is an opportunity to join a highly successful business with advancement opportunities. We are looking for a highly motivated detail oriented person with strong technical mechanical aptitude coupled with proficient 3D drafting skills, strong organizational skills, and outstanding people skills.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to drafting new equipment designs and working closely with Manufacturing Engineering Group and Product Managers.
This is a diverse position that includes the following responsibilities:
• Drafting approval drawings using Autodesk Inventor is a must.
• Create 3D models and Engineering Drawings from old drawings/blueprints.
• Create Assembly drawings used for parts lists and production.
• Work with OEMs of auxiliary equipment to provide information for purchasing, approval drawings and certified drawings.
• Prepare accurate bills of materials
• Determine when new designs are required for orders and provide information needed to Design Engineers.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years