|Title:||Techncail Service Engineer-Flexible Film|
|Job Location:||Cincinnati, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Great opprtunity for a flexible film, blow molding and or injection molding technical service applicant for the greater Cincinnati area Location have opened to include other midwest cities
Processing, ideally tech service experience, in either: Molding and/or Extrusion Blow Molding and/or Films
Has traveled to customer locations and is OK with a lot of travel
someone can live and work remotely, as long as they live in/near:
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
• Provide technical support and expertise to customers.
• Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
• Complete field trials and testing applications to determine customer needs.
• Provide innovative solutions to common issues or complaints.
• Write detail-oriented and analytical technical reports regarding field service, customer trials and compliant resolutions
• Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
• Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
• Maintain professional business relationships with customer accounts.
• Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
• Support Development team as needed to meet demands.
• Identify customer's needs and opportunities to help future growth.
• Adhere to FDA compliance for food contact.
• BA/BS in Chemical, Polymer, Plastics Engineering required with 4-8 yrs of total exp
• 3-5 years in Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar controls industry role required
• Requirement 1-5 years film converting or cast and or blown film experience preferred
• Experience with coatings, adhesive, thermal lamination
• Inks and printing experience preferred
• Experience with film web handling including winding preferred
• Ability to write technical reports
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Available to travel 35-50%
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.