This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Senior Project Engineer - Heating Boilers|
|Job Location:||Montgomery, Alabama - United States|
|Salary:||$95,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Will be part of a dynamic R&D group developing cutting edge technologically advanced products. Company has 60-70 developmental projects on-going at any given time. Montgomery, AL location. Products are boilers and combustion/furnace related equipment.
- Senior Project Engineer - Heating Boilers
Position entails the coordination of design, development, test and delivery of projects encompassing heating boilers and their related products. Will direct all phases of the projects, including the planning, scheduling, budgeting and assignment of personnel.
- Will maintain developmental capabilities relevant to heating boiler advancement and engage in cross-functional collaboration. Will be responsible for leading the design and development effort for major projects utilizing company product development process. This may involve coordinating the efforts of other engineers assigned to that particular project in addition to support personnel.
- Will supervise employees assigned to the project with responsibility to meet product and project requirements. This includes defining objectives, preparing specifications, plans and schedules and assigning responsibilities to subordinates.
Senior Project Engineer - Heating Boilers
- Requires a B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical, or some other related technical degree. Equivalent experience may well be entertained in lieu of a degree.
- 8-10 years of related experience in project management within a product research and development environment, or 5-8 years of the same experience with an advanced degree.
- Experience in design, development and manufacture of high efficiency heating boilers including fire tube, water tube and/or cast metal constructions. Possess knowledge of hydronic heating and other application related practices in heating boilers.
- Experience with and working knowledge of Pro-Engineer solid modeling software and computer modeling (CFD and FEA) is a plus.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree