National Equipment Finance Lending & Leasing Development Manager (Banking)
|Dallas, Texas - United States
$195,000.00 - $260,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Chief accountability for complete P&l responsibility for the client bank's Equipment Lending/Leasing Division. As a leader, supervise various niche platforms as they develop new bank clients, referral sources and business development staff on a nationwide basis. Also, tasked with significant loan growth through their own individual business development efforts and as crucial team production within the Equipment vertical through the bank’s footprint and in non-core footprint states.
- Synchronizes with bank staff to determine tolerable structure, pricing, tax, and residual risks, ensuring that essential documentation is complete and accurate.
- Develops strategic new sources of loan transactions and cultivates and preserves relationships with many sources of new business.
- Organizes consultations with prospects to explain bank lending services, rates, and terms of agreements.
- Interviews potential clients to advance background data to govern tolerable credit risk. Communicates ensuing analysis results to client and initiates deal formation when applicable.
- Prepares market competitive and internally profitable pitches by researching market rates, suggesting suitable structures, capitalizing on appropriate company profitability.
- Structure, design, and recommend viable client transactions. Partner with customers to adapt agreements that meet customer needs.
- Manage customer relationships on an continuing basis by monitoring and being active with respect to the
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is mandatory
- MBA, CPA or CMA preferred.
- Previous knowledge and understanding of business development process within Quick Service Restaurants or related Franchise lending clients including business strategy, products and pipeline preferred.
- Minimum of four years of experience required.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated influencing skills and excellent verbal and written communications.
- Ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is mandatory. But the individual must also work well independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- The capacity to use PowerPoint to develop and deliver presentations to senior management is required.
- Up to 40% travel is required
University - Associate's Degree/Graduate Diploma/2 Years