This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Territory Sales Agronomist - Kansas (DC-7054)|
|Job Location:||Ulysses, Kansas - United States|
|Salary:||$60,000.00 - $65,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Single Health Insurance Plan, PTO/Vacation, 401k, Company Expense Account, Vehicle, Computer and Cell Phone|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
This is a Long-Established Seed Retailer. Competitive Base Salary Plus Company Truck, Company Expense Account, Health Insurance, PTO/Vacation, 401(k), Computer and Cell Phone PLUS Target-Based Bonus. Employees remain with this Employer long-term.
Keywords: Sales, Territory Sales, Agronomy, Seed, Forage, Alfalfa, Grass,Ag, Agriculture, Jobs, Ag Jobs, Recruit, Recruiter, Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag organization seeking an experienced Territory Sales Agronomist to cover a territory in Southwestern Kansas and possibly another in Northeastern Kansas. Ideal individuals will have an Agronomy degree, good knowledge of wheat, sorghum and alfalfa crops and proven territory sales experience. Primary responsibilities to include established account service and maintenance as well as new account set up. These individuals will work from a home-based office and will report directly to Sales Manager.
Base $60,000, or possibly higher based on previous experience, plus Target-Based Bonus, Company Vehicle, 401(k), Single Health Insurance Plan, Cell Phone, Computer and More.
- BS Agronomy or Ag-related degree preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of Agriculture with strong preference for forage, small grains and/or seed sales experience and knowledge
- Proven territory sales experience with excellent communication and customer relationship skills BENEFICIAL
- Computer savvy a MUST
- Self-directed and performance-driven a MUST
- Currently residing in or willing to relocate into a rural Southwestern Kansas territory with ability to visit comfortably with Ag growers in that area of the country
- Ability to travel overnight 1-2 nights per week occasionally; normally home every night
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree