Investment Banking Analyst
|Miami, Florida - United States
$65,000.00 - $80,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|bonus can be 1x base
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
The company is a small but dynamic Investment Banking firm specializing in Latin America, the Caribbean and the U.S. Hispanic market. Established 2003 and FINRA member since 2006. Talented team with everyone immersed in deals and projects, great growth opportunity.
Requires: 2+ years investment banking & M&A exp (current role IB Analyst), advanced Excel modeling, minimum of conversational Spanish, LATAM exp a big plus, project finance and renewable energy exp a plus
Our client is a customer-oriented investment banking advisory firm specializing in Latin America, the Caribbean and the U.S. Hispanic market. It allows the analyst to be fully involved in all deal stages.
- Support the Investment Banking team in the execution of M&A, debt and equity capital raising, and restructuring transactions in Latin America and the US
- Perform, among others, company and industry analysis, financial modeling,
valuation by DCF and multiples.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and participate in due diligence, data room preparation and management, and other deal-related activities
- Ideally at least 2 years of relevant experience in M&A and investment banking with a recognized investment bank
- Has successfully completed the internal/external training program with recognized investment bank
- Preferably has had deal experience in Latin America (especially in Andean region, Central America, and the Caribbean)
- Experience in project finance and renewable energy would be a plus
- Undergrad from top US institution with strong academic performance
- Outstanding modeling skills with Microsoft Excel - candidates without relevant modeling experience will not be considered
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fluent in English and preferably in Spanish; candidates who are proficient in Spanish will be preferred
- Capacity to work independently and manage an intense agenda
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel as needed (10-20% of the time)
- Preferably US citizens or permanent residents (Green Card holders). Exceptions could be made for outstanding candidates
- Preferably FINRA registered representative with Series 7, 79, or other equivalent or willingness to take the tests as needed.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree