|Job Location:||Saint Louis, Missouri - United States|
|Salary:||$50,000.00 - $75,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Worldwide|
Work for a division of a Fortune 500 company with a cafeteria and fitness center available. Good size tax department with a variety of work, and opportunities for advancement within the division or to Corporate.
Responsible for income tax compliance for several legal entities. Compliance responsibilities will include both Federal and State, with some involvement in the U.S. compliance of international subsidiaries possible.
• Prepare fiscal year federal, state and international income tax packages for inclusion in consolidated return.
• Prepare various multi-state income tax returns and miscellaneous tax filings.
• Perform miscellaneous research and planning projects.
• Assist in quarterly and year-end ASC 740 provision calculations for domestic and foreign subsidiaries.
• Preparation of state quarterly estimated tax calculations and payments to the various taxing jurisdictions.
• May include review and maintenance of tax fixed asset reporting for various domestic subsidiaries.
• Bachelors in Accounting
• 2-4 years’ experience
• Basic understanding of Corporate Tax
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-starter and able to work independently while handling multiple tasks
• Strong PC skills, especially in Microsoft Office
• CPA preferred
• CCH online research and OneSource experience a plus
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.