|Title:||Sr. Tax Analyst|
|Job Location:||Saint Louis, Missouri - United States|
|Salary:||$65,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Work for a division of a Fortune 500 company with a cafeteria and fitness center available. Good size tax department with a variety of work, and opportunities for advancement within the division or to Corporate.
Responsible for income tax compliance for several entities. Compliance responsibilities will include both Federal and State, with some involvement in the U.S. compliance of international subsidiaries possible.
• Prepare and review fiscal year federal, state and international income tax packages for inclusion in consolidated US return.
• Prepare various multi-state income tax returns and miscellaneous tax filings for various U.S. subsidiaries, including quarterly estimated tax payments.
• Assist in quarterly and year-end ASC 740 provision calculations for domestic and foreign subsidiaries utilizing OneSource Tax Provision software, including analysis of deferred tax asset and valuation allowances needed for state tax NOL’s.
• Assist with various state assignments, Unclaimed Property reporting and State Nexus reviews of service companies.
• Perform miscellaneous research and planning projects, as necessary.
• Bachelors in Accounting
• At least 4-8 years of general corporate tax experience with some emphasis in Federal and State
• Strong PC skills, especially in Microsoft Office
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-starter and able to work independently while handling multiple tasks
• CPA preferred
• CCH Online and OneSource experience a plus
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.